Ohio Cybersecurity Learning Saturday
The institute is arranging a Cybersecurity Learning Saturday program on Saturday March 2nd, 2019 in Columbus OH. The Learning Saturday program is designed for busy Cybersecurity professionals to help them jumpstart their career development with one day bootcamp-style training. The following one-day training will be part of Learning Saturday on March 2nd, 2019.
- CEH Certification Bootcamp
- Developing Secure Web Applications
- Penetration Testing and Red Teaming
- A Crash Course in AWS Security
- Building and Operating a Modern Security Operations Center (SOC)
- DevSecOps – A crash course on DevOps Security
- Machine Learning for Cybersecurity Professionals
Why Join Cybersecurity Learning Saturday?
While one-day training is not going to make you expert in a certain area of Cybersecurity, it will take you half way there! This objective of this event is to provide you a head start for learning new skills, take initial steps towards achieving industry certifications like CEH and CISSP, earn CPE credits, and advance your career in the field of Cybersecurity.