Ohio Cybersecurity Learning Saturday
The institute is arranging a Cybersecurity Learning Saturday program is held on Saturdays. The Learning Saturday program is designed for busy Cybersecurity professionals to help them jumpstart their career development with one day training sessions. The following is a list of one-day training programs for Learning Saturday on March 2nd, 2019. If you are interested in conducting a Learning Saturday program in your area/city, please contact us for arrangements.
- CEH Certification Bootcamp
- Developing Secure Web Applications
- Penetration Testing and Red Teaming
- A Crash Course in AWS Security
- Building and Operating a Modern Security Operations Center (SOC)
- DevSecOps – A crash course on DevOps Security
- Machine Learning for Cybersecurity Professionals
Why Join Cybersecurity Learning Saturday?
While one-day training is not going to make you expert in a certain area of Cybersecurity, it will take you half way there! This objective of this event is to provide you a head start for learning new skills, take initial steps towards achieving industry certifications like CEH and CISSP, earn CPE credits, and advance your career in the field of Cybersecurity.