We are in the era of mega data breaches where no business is immune to security threats. With billions of devices being connected to the Internet, the role of information security profession was never as important as it is now. The Institute is launching multiple training courses to enable information security professional gain required skills as well as help organizations manage their risk.
Although there are many Linux distributions focused on InfoSec tools, Kali Linux is very popular. This course provides essential hands on skills to enable you use these tools in ethical hacking to find security flaws and then fix them.
- Introduction to the course
- Linux distribution for ethical hacking
- Kali Linux tools for network testing
- Wireless network assessment
- Forensics and evidence management
- Penetration testing tools