Introduction to SISARGO INSTITUTE
SISARGO Institute, established in 2016, is founded by technology professionals for professionals with a focus on real life skills and practices. The institute focuses on fostering project-based methodology of “learning by doing” which we believe is key towards building a deeper understanding of any subject matter.
Focus Problem Areas
While there are many issues with the current education and training systems in different countries, following are three main areas that SISARGO Institute aims to address:
- Focus on practice instead of theory.
- Rigid curriculum that, due to the extremely fast pace of technology, becomes obsolete quickly.
How the Institute aims to solve these problems?
The Institute is using a “learning-by-doing” and a project-based approach to solve problems listed above.
- Focus on “learning-by-doing” and a project based approach that ensure you learn by practicing and put into practice that you learn.
- While earning certificates, focus on building understanding and building skills that you can actually utilize in real life.
- Enabling you to learn as much as you can, as fast as you can, and as deep or broad as you can.
- Minimize cost
- With new knowledge created at a fast pace, focus on “learn to learn” instead of following any rigid curriculum.
The project-based learning approach works extremely well in our programs to achieve the goals mentioned above.
Technology is fueling innovation at such a rapid pace that we have never witnessed in the past. However, everyone is not getting equal benefit and there are many who are left behind for lack of accessibility or affordability to education and training programs. SISARGO Institute has one purpose: Rethink learning & skills development to help everyone advance their career and overcome barriers.