Introduction to SISARGO INSTITUTE
SISARGO Institute, established in 2016, is an online learning institute, founded by technology professionals, with a belief that human prosperity is very closely tied to advancements in technology and entrepreneurship. The institute focuses on fostering project-based methodology of “learning by doing” which we believe is key towards building a deeper understanding of any subject matter.
Focus Problem Areas
While there are many issues with the current education and training systems in different countries, following are three main areas that SISARGO Institute aims to address:
- Hundreds year old factory-style education system that treats every student the same and incentivizes to go at the pace of lowest common denominator.
- Extremely high cost education and training (including cost of opportunity) coupled with loans, turning university graduates into bonded labor for years after graduation.
- Rigid curriculum that, due to the extremely fast pace of technology, becomes obsolete by the time students graduate.
How the Institute aims to solve these problems?
The Institute is using a “learning-by-doing” and a project-based approach to solve problems listed above.
- Focus on “learning-by-doing” and a project based approach that ensure you learn by practicing and put into practice that you learn.
- While earning degrees and certificates, focus on building understanding and building skills that you can actually utilize in real life.
- Overcome “factory-style” learning by enabling you to learn as much as you can, as fast as you can, and as deep or broad as you can.
- Drastically reduce cost and time: Enable you to be productive early using the well-established concept of “minimal viable product”, join the workforce or become entrepreneurs, and then continue their lifelong learning journey.
- With new knowledge created at a fast pace, focus on “learn to learn” instead of following any rigid curriculum.
The project-based learning approach works extremely well in our programs to achieve the goals mentioned above.
Technology is fueling innovation at such a rapid pace that we have never witnessed in the past. However, everyone is not getting equal benefit and there are many who are left behind for lack of accessibility or affordability to education and training programs. SISARGO Institute has one purpose: Rethink learning & skills development to help everyone advance their career and overcome barriers of costly/factory-styled education system.