Business Ready Program is completely free for participants at this point. However, to run the program effectively, we need sponsorship from community (businesses, academia, professional volunteers) as summarized below.
Why Should you Sponsor BRP?
We believe everyone benefits from sponsorship of BRP in many different ways. The program is being expanded to more universities and will result in young professionals who are better prepared to enter job market, be more productive, become leaders and entrepreneurs, creating more jobs and opportunities for others. We are also working on train-the-trainer programs to make the program scalable. In addition financial sponsors get additional benefit for their organizations as explained below.
- Support amount – We request you to support one cohort with a minimum of $500 (of course we will not refuse if you want to provide more support)
- How money is used – The support money is used primarily for administrative expenses (hiring marketing person, printing and mailing certificates, awards for best project and presentation (if we can afford)
- What do you get – The supporter’s logo is placed on web site, becomes part of training material/documents.
If you are part of an academic institution, we need your support to:
- Introduce this program to your students
- Provide your recommendation letters to students
- Nominate students for this program
We are always looks for support from professionals to:
- Be mentors to BRP participants
- Join the program as guest speakers
- Be advisors to the development and betterment of the program
If you are interested in providing any of the above support, please use the following form to contact us.